It looks like the flu is on the decline in Summit County.
Summit County Public Health provides weekly influenza reports on its website. According to the most recent reports, which ended Jan. 19 and Jan. 26, flu-related hospital admissions declined two weeks in row—down to just 23 patients admitted—and emergency department visits for flu-like symptoms also decreased.
If you've missed the flu this season and want to make sure you stay healthy, check out this article for some tips from a local doctor. (LINK)
Did you get a flu shot this season? Do you wish you had—or hadn’t? Tell us in the comments.
See More on Patch
- Summit County Prosecutor's Office Joins Facebook
- Slow Economic Recovery in Summit? Executive Talks about State of County
- Pay Summit County Taxes on the Fiscal Office Facebook Page
- Prosecutor Warns Summit County About Phone Scam
- Sequestration Budget Cuts Data: Which Ohio Counties Have the Most Federal Employees?