5 Things You Should Post on Patch This Summer
Stay tuned in and tune in your fellow community members to news and events around Twinsburg.
We also make it ridiculously easy for you to share your news and events with your neighbors.
There are at least five things you should share on Patch this summer to keep your neighbors informed about goings-on around town.
Here's what they are and how to post about them:
- Garage Sales — It's garage sale weather. Want people to know about your big, neighborhood garage sale or just yours? Post it in our Events Calendar, where you can add the address, directions, photos and lots of other helpful information. Just follow that link and click on the "Add an Event" button. We don't discriminate; post your tag sales, estate sales and other similar events.
- Wedding Announcements — It's wedding season, and that means people are getting married and engaged. And we want to know about it. How can you tell us about it? By posting wedding and engagement announcements in our appropriately titled "Announcements" page under the News tab. Just click on the "Add an Announcement" button. Don't forget about those wedding anniversaries, too.
- Little League — Did your little slugger hit the game-winning home run? Share a photo of your little athlete in our Pics & Clips photo gallery. It doesn't have to be about baseball. Share photos from all your children's youth sports and activities events.
- Vacation — It's absolutely vacation season in Ohio. Share photos from your trip in our Pics & Clips photo gallery.
- Graduation — By now the tassels have been turned, but that doesn't mean you can't still gush about your new graduate. Whether high school or college, tell us about your graduate with a post on our "Announcements" page under the News tab. Just click on the "Add an Announcement" button.
Remember, these topics aren't just limited to summer months. You can share similar news and events all year long on Patch.
We are your community news site, so be a part of the conversation!