7-Eleven Coming to Twinsburg: The Top 5
Check out the hottest stories this week
Before we start another week, take a look back at the five biggest stories from this past week:
1. 7-Eleven: Two EZ Trip stores at local BP stations will soon become 7-Eleven convenience stores. The popular chain purchased Easy Trip's parent company recently, including the ones on State Routes 91 and 82.
2. Underwear Drug Bust: Twinsburg police found a young lady who tried to hide her marijuana from them by putting it in her undergarments. She was pulled over for littering when police smelled marijuana.
3. McDonald's Drug Bust: Workers were worried about a suspicious car in the State Route 82 parking lot as they left the store. When they called police, officers discovered the occupants had marijuana on them.
4. District is "Excellent": The state report cards ranked the Twinsburg City School District as "Excellent" for the 2011-12 school year. That ended the district's four-year streak of "Excellent With Distinction."
5. Man Head Butts Co-Worker: After an argument at a local company, an employee head-butted his fellow employee after getting angry. The victim filed assault charges.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Four Twinsburg Properties in Foreclosure at Sheriff's Sale
- Unconscious Man Charged With Drunken Driving, Possession
- Woman Charged With Hitting Pole and Fleeing While Driving Drunk
- Ashford Thompson Granted Stay of Execution by Ohio Supreme Court
- Eat-In Kitchen, Finished Basement: Twinsburg House For Sale