If all goes according to plan, Twinsburg will be chowing down on Chipotle burritos very soon.
On Monday planning commission gave preliminary site plan approval for a new Chipotle Mexican Grill to be built on Creekside Drive.
Krista Hunter with Red Architects said they hope to break ground in March for the restaurant.
The new building is a prototype for the company, she said, with a mixture of indoor/outdoor seating.
The company will lean heavily on business from the Kent State University Regional Academic Center.
"This is a site the Kent students will probably use," Hunter said.
Prelim site plan approval for Creekside Drive location.
The building was already approved by architectural review board, as long as the site plans are approved.
They will be back again in early December for final approval and because they're required to get additional zoning for patio use.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Four Twinsburg Properties in Foreclosure at Sheriff's Sale
- Unconscious Man Charged With Drunken Driving, Possession
- Woman Charged With Hitting Pole and Fleeing While Driving Drunk
- Man on Motorcycle Charged With Drunken Driving, Child Had No Helmet
- Ashford Thompson Granted Stay of Execution by Ohio Supreme Court