Enjoy Fourth of July Fireworks Displays
Put yourself in the patriotic spirit and celebrate at these family-friendly events nearby!
Editor's Note: Please take note, this is the 2011 July 4 schedule. The 2012 schedule will be posted June 29.
- Fairlawn: July 3, 8 p.m., Bicentennial Park located off of South Smith Road.
The annual free outdoor concert will feature a two-hour performance by the Brass Band of Western Reserve. The concert starts at 8 p.m., followed by a fireworks display at about 10 p.m.
- Cuyahoga Falls: Blossom Music Center, located at 1145 W. Steels Corners Rd.
Blossom Festival Concerts: opening concert, July 2 at 8 p.m.; Salute to the U.S.A., July 3 at 8 p.m.; Stars and Stripes and Sousa Forever, July 4 at 8 p.m.
- Akron: Lock 3 Park, July 4 at 9:50 p.m.
On July 4, the downtown Akron fireworks display will begin at 9:50 p.m. The display will correspond with the Akron Symphony playing the 1812 Overture.
- Portage Lakes: July 3 at 10 p.m.
- Hudson: July 2 at 10 p.m. at Barlow Farm Park located at 1965 Barlow Rd.
Families are encouraged to sit and enjoy the show from Barlow Farm Park or the lawn in front of Little Tikes at 2180 Barlow Rd. in Hudson.
- Independence: July 1 at 1o p.m. at Elmwood Park.