Welcome to our feature called "Patch Picks," highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids' party places, parks and more.
Patch Picks: Five Great Hair Salons
Tired of that worn-out hairstyle you've been sporting forever? Need to get a real haircut to nail down that real job?
Here are some great salons in Solon and Twinsburg to help you find that new you.
- John Robert's Hair Studio & Spa: At John Robert's, experienced stylists and aestheticians are up on all the lastest trends in hair and spa treatments.
- Lou's Hair Design: Lou's Hair Design is a locally owned hair salon that staffs four stylists. Services include cuts, color, manicure, pedicure, eyebrow arch, and hair removal from the lip and chin.
- Maria Giallanza Salon: Maria Giallanza Salon offers a relaxing environment where clients can enjoy a day at the salon without distraction. Services include haircuts, color and highlights, updos, anti-frizz treatments, extensions, eyebrow styling and manicures.
- Hair "On the Square": Hair 'On the Square' features a variety of haircare and spa services. This salon accepts men, women and children and can do anything from a simple haircut to color treatment or a perm.
- Salon Alvarez: This is a new salon in Solon profiled by Patch last year.