Patch Picks: Some of the Best Burger Joints
Sometimes nothing but a juicy burger will hit the spot. Here are 5 spots to snag the best ones
Welcome to our feature called "Patch Picks," highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off, and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends, and significant others find the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids' party places, parks and more.
Patch Picks: Five Great Burger Joints
Nothing screams summer in America like the taste of a juicy, beefy burger. If you're in desperate need, of course the local McDonalds will do the trick, but we have 5 better places for you to check out:
- Swenson's: If you haven't had a burger from Swenson's, you haven't lived. The world-famous Galley Boy is always a good choice for the famished.
- Red Robin: No one else gets as creative as the folks at Red Robin. May we suggest the Royal Red Robin topped with bacon and a fried egg? Our mouths are watering already.
- Rav's Creekside Tap & Grille: Tired of having others tell you what you will eat? Rav's lets you build your own masterpiece, specifically with what you want, with a 1/2 lb. U.S.D.A. choice ground sirloin to boot.
- B-Spot Burgers: We've never tasted one personally, but with all the buzz about the new locations in Northeast Ohio and the national acclaim it's received, there has to be something to it.
- Metro Burger: These folks know how to create a terrific burger and you never go hungry at Metro.