Patch asked its audience to finish this sentence Friday: "The worst thing about the kids going back to school in Twinsburg is ________."
Here are five staff-picked answers: (All of the responses may be viewed on the Twinsburg Patch Facebook page.)
- Lisa Zepp-Swiecicki: I could use one more week with my kids. If I had to pick the "worst" thing, it would be start times.
- Kasey Fait Diak: Filling out all the paperwork! But more good than not! ha ha!
- Lisa Cellura: School Buses on the way to work!!
- Scott McKenzie: The "pay to play" fees!
- Paula McKenzie: Realizing summer is truly over.