It was another busy week that has come and gone with some major new developments in the news world of Twinsburg.
Twinsburg Patch brings you the news recap for this week:
- School Board Approves $2.5 Million in Employee Cuts
- School Board Should Make Levy Decision by July
- These City Employees are Real 'Tough Mudders'
- SR 91 Resurfacing Under I-480 Starts Monday
- EPA Grant To Help Restore Pond Brook
- Drunken Driver Arrested With Loaded Gun: The Blotter
- Former Chrysler Site Nabs $2.2 Million Grant for Improvements
- Waiting at Green Light Leads to Drunken Driving Arrest: The Blotter
- Athletic Director: Division II Competition Still Difficult
- Altamount Drive Woman Reports Catalytic Converter Theft
- More Drunken Driving Charges: The Blotter
- Vote for Lady Tigers to be 2012 People's Champion
That's just a quick recap of the big stories. Don't forget about our Announcements page, Events calendar, Local Voices blogs, and our newly revamped "Places" business directory listing for more Twinsburg news and information.