Twinsburg awoke to a tragedy last weekend when they learned that a resident had been stabbed to death, and her husband had been charged with her murder.
Tami Wong has been remembered as a good person who loved her two children. Meanwhile, residents are trying to come to grips with Glenn Wong, her husband, being charged with aggravated murder and is awaiting his next court date in Summit County Jail.
Twinsburg Patch has been covering this difficult story from all angles. If you've missed any of our coverage, here is a round-up of our story:
- Woman Dies With Multiple Stab Wounds
- Twinsburg Man Charged With Aggravated Murder In Stabbing Death
- Victim Identified In Twinsburg Murder Case
- Glenn Wong Pleads 'Not Guilty' To Murder Of His Wife
- Wong Case Update: Medical Examiner Report Released; Next Court Date Set
- Tami Wong Remembered At Candlelight Vigil