Not sure what book to read next? Let's say you have a favorite author but you've read everything they've written and don't know where to look next, or you've just read a great book and want to find something similar, but not necessarily by that author.
Well, look no further because the Twinsburg Public Library has the resources to help you find your next favorite book:
- The ABC Book Review Podcast: Librarians Cari and Beth review many different books on their popular podcast. Visit their blog, listen to the latest episode, or search for a genre or topic you are interested in.
- BookBrowse - Especially good for thumbs-up and thumbs-down ratings from major critics' reviews. Also has reading group guides. Membership not required to browse.
- New York Times Best-Seller List - List of all of the books featured on the New York Time Best-Seller List.
- NoveList - Enter a favorite author or title to find: similar books, browse book lists, get book discussion guides, articles, and author interviews. Library card required.
- Oprah's Books - Check out Oprah's latest book picks!
- Read This Now - Live online website available 24 hours, 7 days a week for reader's advisory.
- Romance Reader - Find the latest news and views about romance novels.
- Shelfari - Create your own list of favorite books and share with others.
- Stop, You're Killing Me! - Resource for lovers of mystery, crime, thriller, spy, and suspense books. Lists more than 2,300 authors, with chronological lists of their books (more than 26,000 titles), both series and non-series.
- What Should I Read Next? - Enter a book you like and the site will analyze its database of real readers' favorite books (more than 32,000 and growing) to suggest what you could read next. (You can register on the results page and build your own favorites list).
- WhichBook - Find a book to match your likes and dislikes.
On Wednesday, July 13, you can submit the last three books you've read as a comment on the Twinsburg Library's Facebook page and one of our librarians will suggest a book to you based on your previous reads.