.

Gasoline Fire Causes $60,000 Damage to Twinsburg Home

A Twinsburg couple and their pet bird was able to escape unscathed, reports the Twinsburg Bulletin.

No one was hurt in a gasoline fire started in the garage of a Sherwin Drive home on Saturday, according to the Twinsburg Fire Department.

The fire caused roughly $60,000 damage, reports the Twinsburg Bulletin.

No one was injured in the blaze and no other homes were damaged in the fire, which occured on Saturday. The fire began as the husband was putting gasoline in his jeep in the garage.

A man and a woman and a pet bird escaped the fire. The fire was extinguished and the couple are living elsewhere while damage to their garage and home are repaired, reports the newspaper.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »