Twinsburg City Hall is seeking a few good men and women, more like 12, to be exact.
City council announced Tuesday night that there are 12 vacancies on boards and commissions that need to be filled.
The vacancies include:
- Ward 1- Parks and recreation commission, planning commission and board of zoning appeals (one seat each).
- Ward 2- parks and recreation and planning commissions (one seat each).
- Ward 3- environmental commission (one seat).
- Ward 4- board of zoning appeals, capital improvement board and environmental commission (one seat each).
- Ward 5- board of zoning appeals, capital improvement board and environmental commission (one seat each).
Council is also looking for additional members to the GlenEagles advisory board from any ward.
Applications should be sent to Shannon Collins, clerk of council, by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 4, 2013.
Applications can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to city hall with Collins name for attention.
Applicants should include their ward and the position they are applying for.
For more infor, contact Shannon Collins at (330)-963-6288.