As we look ahead to November’s elections, Twinsburg Patch is devoted to bringing you the information you need about every race in town. Bookmark this page for updates.
- What to take to the polls: Remember, there are identification requirements to vote. Here's what you need to bring.
- Sample Ballot: To see your sample ballot, go to the Cuyahoga County Board of Elections website and use their ballot finder.
- Polling locations: To find polling locations and precincts, click here.
- Early Voting: You may vote early from October 1 to October 31. You can find full information how to do so here.
*Patch did not compile candidate information for judicial races, including the clerk of common pleas.
State Representative - 37th District
- Kristina Daley Roegner (R)
- Tom Schmida (D)
Summit County Council District 1
- Nick Kostandaras (D)
- Greg Roemer (R)
Summit County Council-At-Large
- Sandra Kurt (D)
Summit County Executive
- Russ Pry (D)
- Frank Larson (R)
Summit County Prosecutor
- Candace Kim Knox (R)
- Sherri Bevan Walsh (D)
Summit County Fiscal Officer
- Kristen Michelle Scalise (D)
- Ron Antal (R)
- Twinsburg Schools Levy
- Twinsburg Has 5 Charter Amendments on November Ballot