All members of the community are invited to "share what they know" and become a Local Voice, aka blogger, on Twinsburg Patch.
Click through the links below to learn about what people in your community have to say about current events, businesses, family and living.
• Do you let your children or pets drink from the hose on those hot and sunny days? Mom blogger Elana West questioned the safety of it and shared her research with us.
• Akron Metropolitan Area Transportation Study (AMATS) writes about a new four-year program of highway, public transportation, and bike and pedestrian projects. Find out what they are here.
• A local member of World Exchange is looking for families to host French students this summer. Blogger Jill Quinn, whose family has hosted several foreign exchange students writes about how you can broaden your cultural horizons.
• Upon the one-year anniversary of her mother's passing, blogger Barbara Hilow shares a sweet memory behind her mother's button box. Do you have family heirloom that brings back fond memories?
• IRS blogger Jenny writes about how the sequester is affecting the operating hours of local IRS offices. Find out which days they'll be closed here.
If you are interested in sharing what you know, click here to learn more about becoming one of our new Local Voices!