Blue Jaye Farm
Blue Jaye Farm is a locally owned farmer's market that has been in operation since 1966. Blue Jaye Farms offers a variety of speciality food, beverages and decorations that aim to celebrate the holidays of each season.
Whether it be fresh produce in the summer, pumpkins and hay rides in the fall, wreaths and Christmas cookies in the winter or flowers for the spring, Blue Jaye Farm has something for every season. Blue Jaye Farm also participates with local farmer's markets in Twinsburg and Hudson.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, noon - dusk; Sat, Sun, 9:30am - dusk
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Plants, outdoor ornaments, firewood, seasonal food, beverages.
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No