Premier Sport Conditioning
Premier Sport Conditioning offers training programs that focus on sport-specific conditioning, and both amateur and professional athletes have used Premier Sport Conditioning to train. The methodology used for training is designed by former Olympic track athlete Mike Caza. Facilities feature a 3,000-square-foot speed and agility development area, a 2,000-square-foot stength development area, a 500-square-foot core and flexibility area, and a therapy and regeneration area. Individual, group and team training programs are also offered. Visit Premier Sport Conditioning online for testimonials and class information.
- Fax: 888-487-9905
- Hours: Hours vary depending on class schedule; premier Sport Conditioning is also available by appointment.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- What's the best time of day to visit the gym?: By appointment.
- Features: Cardio (bicycle), Strength (free weights), Strength (machines)
- Services: Classes, Fitness assessment, Massage, Personal training
- Classes/programs: Body sculpting, Weight loss