The Silent Mind
At the Silent Mind, instructors focus on both physical and mental health in order to help customers take a holistic approach to fitness and health. Classes include yoga taught by Cleveland Yoga-certified instructors as well as tai chi, meditation and other forms of enlightened fitness. The Silent Mind also partners with the Wellspring Studio for massage and alternative therapy treatments. If you would like to schedule an appointment to learn more about the Silent Mind, visit the company's website or call the Silent Mind directly.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 1pm and 4pm - 8:30pm; Fri, 10am - 1pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicap-accessible parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Discounts: Group/family
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- License/certification: Cleveland Yoga-certified instructors
- Appointments: Appointment suggested
- Number of classes/week: 21
- Type: Aikido, Jiu Jitsu, Kickboxing, Kung Fu, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: No
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No