Twinsburg Karate Institute
Twinsburg Karate Institute is a self-defense oriented mixed martial art school. Styles of mixed martial arts taught here are Kempo Karate, Judo, Jui Jitsu, and Chinese Boxing. Classes range from beginner level to the most experienced and are available for adults and children ages four and up. Twinsburg Karate Institute is also affiliated with the Karate Institute of America. Visit, call, or go to Twinsburg Karate Institutes homepage for more information.
- Hours: Hours vary depending on class schedule.
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped Parking
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Number of classes/week: 5
- Type: Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Karate, Mixed martial arts
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: Yes
- What is the school's training philosophy?: This school is self defense oriented.