Your Best Defense
Your Best Defense Martial Art Center is a part of the Silent Mind's curriculum for developing a balanced and well-rounded individual. While this center does not compete in competitions, Your Best Defense uses martial arts to develop characteristics of discipline, confidence, and self esteem. Martial arts programs are available for all ages. Adult programs include T'ai Chi Ch'uan, Aikido and Aiki Jiu Jitsu, Goshin Ji Jitsu, Yi Ran, and Dao Kung-Fu. Call to set up an appointment or visit online to learn more about programs offered at Your Best Defense.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 10am - 1pm; 4pm - 8:30pm; Fri, 10am - 1pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped parking is available.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Type: Aikido, Kung Fu, Tai Chi
- Uses ranking system: Yes
- Uses weight classification: No
- Participates in competitions: No
- What is the school's training philosophy?: Your Best Defense uses martial art training as a means of self-development.